You are an early childhood professional and help portray the image of the center. Your overall appearance must be professional and appropriate for your job duties. Please adhere to the following dress code. Includes but not limited to:
- Shorts: No short shorts: must be five (5) inches or less from the knee.
- Skirts: No mini-skirts: all skirts must be below the knee or longer.
- Shirts/Blouses: Must cover all breast area, NO cleavage showing, or bulging out of shirt! All back areas must be covered; absolutely no see-through tops. Sleeveless is OK.
- Shoes: Tennis shoes or walking shoes are preferred. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Body Piercing: Body piercing are ok if kept to a minimum and is in good taste.
- Tattoos: Cover if they are not appropriate!
- Jewelry: Infant/toddler room – no loose jewelry, hoop earrings, long necklaces, bracelets, etc.